Investing in ‘Smart Factories’
The fourth industrial revolution is upon us
Algorithms, robotics, and the Internet of Things are set to transform the world of manufacturing, affecting almost every individual and business on the planet. The new connected world can propel companies to new levels of efficiency, agility, and productivity, but harnessing and protecting their data will be key.
What is a ‘Smart Factory’?
A Smart Factory can integrate data across a broad range of physical, operational, and human assets, self-optimising performance to drive down costs and enhance productivity.
Amundi Smart Factory UCITS ETF
An efficient, low-cost, global equity fund that provides exposure to the full breadth of sectors set to benefit from the growth of tomorrow’s Smart Factory.
core ‘Smart’ sub-themes
for a cost-competitive access
Uniquely targets the five key categories at the forefront of Smart Factories
- Advanced Robotics
- Cloud & ‘Big Data’
- Cyber Security
- Augmented Reality & 3D Printing
- The Internet of Things
Based on a bespoke global equity index created in partnership with Solactive, a pioneering index provider
Includes holdings from both developed and emerging markets, and, mid and large-cap stocks
Excludes companies involved with controversial weapon manufacture.
- Risk of the loss of invested capital. Investors may not get back the original amount invested and may lose all of their investment.
- Risk associated with the markets to which the ETF is exposed. The price and value of investments are linked to the liquidity risk of the components.
- Investments can go up as well as down.
- Risk associated with the volatility of the securities/currencies composing the underlying index.
- The fund investment objective may only be partially reached.
1. Source: Solactive as of September 2019
2. Ongoing charges - annual, all taxes included. The ongoing charges represent the charges taken from the fund over a year. Until the fund has closed its accounts for the first time, the ongoing charges are estimated. Transaction cost and commissions may occur when trading ETFs.