Knowledge is power
Find our latest insights and investment views. Understand how market opportunities can be interpreted through your ETF allocation.
Put our insights to work in your portfolio
Use our regular weekly and monthly investment perspectives to help you align your ETF allocation with the latest market developments.
ETF Focus: Opportunities in European Equities?
European equities appear attractively valued relative to their US counterparts and may offer growth potential. In particular, quality, value and high dividend stocks as well as those of companies with strongly embedded ESG practices.
Take a look
Explore our latest views and expert opinion.
Take a look at what has happened this week and our investment call for the week ahead. What should you be thinking about in your portfolio?
We take a slightly longer view of the markets and provide insights into how to position your portfolio for the month ahead.
Monthly ETF flows
Where has ETF money flowed over the past month, which asset classes have seen the most investment and why?
- Risk of the loss of invested capital. Investors may not get back the original amount invested and may lose all of their investment.
- Risk associated with the markets to which the ETF is exposed. The price and value of investments are linked to the liquidity risk of the components.
- Investments can go up as well as down.
- Risk associated with the volatility of the securities/currencies composing the underlying index.
- The fund investment objective may only be partially reached.